Here’s what I’ve learned about writing in the last three years. When everyone else is:
- watching TV, I am probably writing.
- sleeping, I am usually writing and editing.
- on FaceBook, I’m…ooops…gotta get back to writing.
- blogging, I am writing, wishing I had more time to blog.
- shopping, I am revising a chapter.
- texting and tweeting, I am talking to my MC.
- eating, I am eating but it’s at my computer so I can catch up on email, blogs and news.
- reading, well, I might be reading.
- showering, I am showering, but usually in writing mode with no way to write down the brilliant idea that came to me.
- working out, I am exercising my brain wishing it would burn 300 calories an hour.
- cutting the grass, I am letting the grass grow to revise another chapter, or paragraph, or sentence.
- cooking, I am throwing something in the crockpot to go revise another chapter, or paragraph, or sentence.
You gotta love writing to be this crazy!